Video game OSTs

Shadow of the colossus needs to be next. It's one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever!

I want this and Silent Hill to be next so bad.

Yea meyng, apparently the only way to get it now is at select record stores he sent them to, or wait until the 17th, and if any of the people who claimed the first 50 numbers don't pay he will put those copies up for sale.

I thought it was a /500 pressing or I read that somewhere, especially since many people on the 50 list ordered more than one copy.

You have found a limited Zelda vinyl!!!

It's dangerous to go alone take this... LP!

Looks amazing! I didn't order one, never really been into LoZ games... classic NES was like the only one I really played. I think I borrowed Ocarina on the 64 back in the day. But congrats to all those who snagged one!

got my zelda soundtrack today. looks great and sounds great as well.

cHcol7H.jpg

he didn't ship it with any support or inserts in the mailer though so the sleeve has some stress/fold marks on it that kinda sucks. several of these going on:

dz2ZFwr.jpg

not gonna bug him about it. listened to about half of the zelda I stuff, LTTP, and on ocarina now. it all sounds really good.

edit: this is the only stuff from ocarina:

field theme

chest opening fanfare,

saria's song (forest theme)

no zelda's lullaby breaks my heart a bit

Damn, I knew I was going to miss out on this. :/

Would totally be down to trade for a Megaman 2 OST if someone has a spare copy.

That was more of an impulse buy on my part. Kind of grew up with it, but the songs didn't really resonate with my childhood like I thought it would.

If you ever just wanna sell that MM 2 let me know! Be happy to have it since i just barely missed it

Someone posted it on /r/vinyl...

If somehow this whole things get shutdown because someone wanted fake Internet points I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah. I've already seen it posted on a couple of big videogame forums too. Only a matter of time before the guy doing these gets a C&D from Nintendo or something. 

Yeah reddit is a funny site.

I mainly post in the Hockey sub and lurk the rest. The Vinyl sub is one of the worst things ever. The same posts over and over again because apparently Google doesn't exist.

In any case I just got done listening to both sides and I'm happy with it overall. Could have used more OOT and maybe some Majoras Mask but I'll live. Can't wait for the next one!