Instagram

has my instagram given anyone nightmares in the last week?

just started following you. those dolls are creppy as fuck. no thank you.

here is a link to my IG...

http://instagram.com/themoosen

nothing too phenomenal on there.

i need to start going through here and start following yall.

they're my best friend's grandmother's.

it's weird..

he's lived with his grandparents for maybe 9 years. up until about a year ago, if i ever went to his house, we would hang out in his room which is basically right when you walk in the door. and he has his own bathroom in there- so i never explored the house whatsoever. recently, i've spent far more time over there, and i've had the chance to explore a little bit more.

well his grandparents have been gone for a couple weeks, so last saturday night a few of us stayed over. and we ended up in this room after smoking a blunt, and in almost total darkness, all i saw was the girl on the horse. i freaked the fuck out.

next thing i know, i look around the room, and they're fucking everywhere. everywhere.

and as i'm sitting there doing my best impression of homer simpson's night terrors (cooobraaaas!!), all my friends are like "how have you never noticed these before?"

my excuse was that i'd never been in that room.. but apparently selective vision was involved, because there's an entire shelf of this shit (featuring the one without eyes) DIRECTLY next to his bedroom door.

• 2 weeks later...

www.instagram.com/spacebed

Bumpin myself, cause i wanna share pics of my pug Elsie with as many people as possible. Beyond that, tattoos, beer, and pictures of where i go...so like a million other instagrams, haha. 

Oh yeah, and I bought the sweetest shirt THAT HAS EVER EXISTED this weekend (featuring AAAAAHHHHNOLD), so check that out too

Bumpin myself, cause i wanna share pics of my pug Elsie with as many people as possible. Beyond that, tattoos, beer, and pictures of where i go...so like a million other instagrams, haha. 

Oh yeah, and I bought the sweetest shirt THAT HAS EVER EXISTED this weekend (featuring AAAAAHHHHNOLD), so check that out too

i am in love with your dog.

@Heartificial. My shared account with my girlfriend. Records and our Etsy shop stuff mostly.

oh my god that night at the roxbury cross stitch is too good!

Such a cute dog. Also, really like the recent tattoo you got!

• 3 weeks later...