Minus the Bear - Lost Loves LP

I wish I could say I like MTB as much as I use to. When I go back and listen, there isn't a single album where I can say half the songs are really good, especially after the self titled. The songs that are good, are really good though. Also seeing Jake Snider send nudes to a girl when he had a pregnant wife made me think a little less of the dude...

I never heard that. Did u just make that up?

Yeah no one heard it cause it wasn't like a public story or anything, but saw it in person for myself. Story Time!

About 4 years ago when the OMNI tour was happening, there was a girl there who I ended up going on a few dates with for a couple weeks, a few months after the show before she moved back to Chicago. One of our mutual interest was MTB, we were both at the same show and she was telling me how Jake Snider followed her on Twitter and they were kind of friends. She was saying how after the MTB show, there was an after party at one of the clubs in our city and he invited her there. Obvious flirting commenced on his part. Anyways he asked for her number of course, and she said she freaked when he sent her (2) nudes. We laughed about it and how bizarre it was, and yeah she showed me them too, when it happened. It was kind of funny, but more creepy since that was the time his wife was pregnant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...