Me❗️

I am most excited to here Dramamine on wax

I've always liked Long Drive more.

Long Drive has always been my favorite modest mouse album. 

Good! Glad to hear it, seems like all everyone has been talking about is LCW. Just wanted to check.

Now...don't get me wrong, because I totally love The Lonesome Crowded West, but is anyone else actually more excited about This Is A Long Drive? Because I am. That album fucking ruuuuuuuuules.

As much as I love LCW, I like Long Drive more and am far more excited for that.

Anything with Edit the Sad Parts is always better

Honestly don't think Long Drive is in the same ballpark as LCW. They took every aspect of Long Drive and improved on it tenfold with that record. Long Drive is an exceptional debut nonetheless, but I think it suffers from its length at times, whereas I could listen to LCW and TMAA for hours.

Long Drive just seems much more raw and personal to me, that's what I like about it. LCW and TMA are great records though to be sure. I'm sure everyone has their favorites. I didn't even realize Long Drive was their first full length before tonight, because I got into all their stuff around when TMA came out and listened to it all at the same time.

Long Drive just seems much more raw and personal to me, that's what I like about it. LCW and TMA are great records though to be sure. I'm sure everyone has their favorites. I didn't even realize Long Drive was their first full length before tonight, because I got into all their stuff around when TMA came out and listened to it all at the same time.

Technically it's like their 3rd I think. Dunno if those cassettes and Sad Sappy Sucker count.

Long Drive has the best sequence of songs to end it which is prob why it's my favorite

Technically it's like their 3rd I think. Dunno if those cassettes and Sad Sappy Sucker count.

Long Drive has the best sequence of songs to end it which is prob why it's my favorite

Yeah, I guess SSS was written and recorded first, just officially released later. Are the tapes considered EPs or full lengths?

I never really paid attention to it. Will change that when it comes in the mail

I'm most likely in the minority with that opinion but damn it's good. It's one of the most consistent albums I can think of and probably one of my most listened to.