Btw, sorry for being so cryptic... But I hold a respect for individuals and their own information. I just want to help you guys out by assuring you that there will be a limited US press so that way you don't fork out the exchange on the British pound out of hasty worry.

I promise, as soon as I can drop the information public... I'll post it on Sly Vinyl and also on this forum. Promise!!

Now...don't get me wrong, because I totally love The Lonesome Crowded West, but is anyone else actually more excited about This Is A Long Drive? Because I am. That album fucking ruuuuuuuuules.

I'm a little late to respond to this one, but this is literally my favorite MM album ever, and easily in my top 15 of all time. I have the CD and listen to it in the car religiously. I've been waiting for this repress since I started seriously persuing a vinyl hobby (read: addiction) and that is what all of my excitement from the original post stems from: Long Drive. 

Btw, sorry for being so cryptic... But I hold a respect for individuals and their own information. I just want to help you guys out by assuring you that there will be a limited US press so that way you don't fork out the exchange on the British pound out of hasty worry.

I promise, as soon as I can drop the information public... I'll post it on Sly Vinyl and also on this forum. Promise!!

Super stoked, thank you for sharing. Much appreciated!

Nothing on the Banquet listings currently says that they are Banquet exclusives or even limited (doesn't mean either isn't true). All that the listings say is what colour they will be and when they are expected. From what Forbenator has said, it can be inferred that they are Banquet exclusives, but it's still possible that they might be European pressings and therefore available elsewhere.

So the banquet exclusive is banquet exclusive.....why say there will be a us distributor for it?!

Sounds like they're all being pressed in the EU??? That's one way to make something perfect even better.

The split white/sea blue makes me think of Styrofoam Boots...Coincidence???

So Banquet also has preorders up for FTAI and SSS. Weren't they just pressed in the last few months? UO has a variant... Is Banquet just getting them or is it another press?

I'm in for "Building Nothing Out Of Something".

My modest mouse collection would be done.