PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

Full cover is the only one you can currently order online.

From Amazon: "When ordering this vinyl LP, customers will randomly receive one of the available nine different cover versions. Each version will not be sold separately. Please refer to the product description below for more information."

Hey serum7...did you see any variations in the covers at your local shop or were they only selling the "Full Cover?"

Honestly I'm not sure, I asked my guy about it and it was a pulled from behind the counter situation. Usually they just set them out so I guess since it's a big release it's more hush-hush than usual.

lol, there goes stl_ben speaking like an authority when he doesn't know what he is talking about. there is a special place in hell for message board know-it-alls who don't even know it all.

Ok order it from there and let me know which cover you get. (I bet it's the full one, but would be happy to be proven wrong,)

no MOST stores won't. Yours may, but very few will. They can actually get in serious trouble for that.

Literally every record store I've visited in multiple states has sold releases early. So that's my experience. Will every single one in the world do it? Probably not. So my wording of "most" may have been poorly chosen. Am I confident a large portion of locally owned record stores will hook customers up a few days early if possible? Absolutely.

Literally every record store I've visited in multiple states has sold releases early. So that's my experience. Will every single one in the world do it? Probably not. So my wording of "most" may have been poorly chosen. Am I confident a large portion of locally owned record stores will hook customers up a few days early if possible? Absolutely.

I've noticed this as well

my local indie just asks that I keep it off instagram and dont use the dL code until street date.

not a big foo fan, they're just not for me... and surprised Dave has avoided the perils of 'over-saturation' that he should have experienced, years ago.

Enjoying the show, I have a soft spot for studio history and music history shows.  nice to see the torrent for episode 4 up closer to the air time, last episode I had to grab a 6gb broadcast file if I wanted to watch it within 24hrs of it airing.

If you're buying your records at FYE then yes. Literally every indie shop in Jersey and Philly puts them out early.

Literally every indie shop here in St Louis does not.....

Just because you have a local shop that is willing to break the rules doesn't mean all will. 

The one shop that used to sell early to local customers here...is now closed....