PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

I am! Had to stand in line for a few hours, but I was happy to do it. $23 bucks to see the Foos in a 700 person capacity venue? Yes please.

Smaller capacity but no upstairs like 930 so get there early to get good stage position. I'm so envious. I've seen Foos a few times at secret 930 shows in the past but never at the black cat. Man it's going to be so good!

I snagged GA tickets to see 'em at Wrigley Field next year, so I'm pretty damn excited about that. I'm bummed I missed the Cubby Bear show though...

my wife grabbed 2 seats this morning.  Only $50 seats available right now, if you can even get them.  I wonder how many tix were for pre-sale?

Smaller capacity but no upstairs like 930 so get there early to get good stage position. I'm so envious. I've seen Foos a few times at secret 930 shows in the past but never at the black cat. Man it's going to be so good!

That's the plan. I know sight lines at Black Cat aren't stellar, but barring being stuck behind an obstruction or at the very back, it should be a fantastic experience. 

I just saw them in Vegas last night and, well, I've been to a lot of shows in my life and this was one of the best ones I've EVER seen. Like, wow. I saw Foos in 2008 and it was pretty good but nowhere near this magnitude. 5000+ people there and I was 25 feet from the stage. Look at this setlist!

All My Life 
Times Like These 
The Pretender 
My Hero 
Learn to Fly 
White Limo 
Arlandria 
Cold Day in the Sun 
Big Me 
Something From Nothing 
Walk 
Miss You (The Rolling Stones cover)
Under Pressure (Queen & David Bowie cover)
Best of You 
Monkey Wrench 
This Is a Call 
I'll Stick Around 
Dear Rosemary 
Breakdown (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers cover)
Everlong 

Those first 5 songs in a row transcended the audience into something unreal 

I just saw them in Vegas last night and, well, I've been to a lot of shows in my life and this was one of the best ones I've EVER seen. Like, wow. I saw Foos in 2008 and it was pretty good but nowhere near this magnitude. 5000+ people there and I was 25 feet from the stage. Look at this setlist!

All My Life 

Times Like These 

The Pretender 

My Hero 

Learn to Fly 

White Limo 

Arlandria 

Cold Day in the Sun 

Big Me 

Something From Nothing 

Walk 

Miss You (The Rolling Stones cover)

Under Pressure (Queen & David Bowie cover)

Best of You 

Monkey Wrench 

This Is a Call 

I'll Stick Around 

Dear Rosemary 

Breakdown (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers cover)

Everlong 

Those first 5 songs in a row transcended the audience into something unreal 

That's a pretty killer opening 7 really. Then it's like "damn it Taylor..."

Holy hell, the Foo's at the Ryman!!  I guess I will be trying to get tix to this show as well.  Good luck to all of us trying!!  I have wanted to see these guys in smaller venues for the longest.  I stopped going to their shows once they started playing ginormous stadiums, it just wasn't the same.