Ferguson, and other issues

9 whites and 3 blacks. 9 whites and 3 blacks. 9 whites and 3 blacks. 9 whites and 3 blacks. 

THAT FUCKING JURY DOESN'T REPRESENT DEMOGRAPHICS. PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN YEARS FOR KILLING DOGS THIS MAN DIDN'T EVEN GET 24 FUCKING HOURS. THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE A FUCKING JOKE

THAT FUCKING JURY DOESN'T REPRESENT DEMOGRAPHICS. PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN YEARS FOR KILLING DOGS THIS MAN DIDN'T EVEN GET 24 FUCKING HOURS. THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE A FUCKING JOKE

I feel like they should've put together a jury that was either 50/50 white and black or make it consist of all non-white and non-black citizens. That sounds more fair to me but I could be wrong

Ever had a real gun with a painted on orange tip pointed at you? No?

Ok.

Please shut the fuck up. They gave more respect to a grown man waving a gun in a park last week then they did to this boy. Both James E Hollmes, and James L Loughner were apprehended alive. Don't tell me they have just fucking cause to kill a child ever again.

Please shut the fuck up. They gave more respect to a grown man waving a gun in a park last week then they did to this boy. Both James E Hollmes, and James L Loughner were apprehended alive. Don't tell me they have just fucking cause to kill a child ever again.

Eric. You'd better check yourself. Right. Fucking. Now.

Eric. You'd better check yourself. Right. Fucking. Now.

No. The logic you're spiting at me doesn't make sense:

This man has a gun yes they shot at him but in non lethal positions: 

This child was shot multiple time and dead: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/cleveland-shot-boy/19471925/

You're literally trying to defend trained police officers killing of a child, because it was self defense. Self defense don't justify killing a child when you are trained to in non lethally take down a person. They had the options of using tazer and weapons other than guns.

I'm afraid this thread and discussion will get very heated and a lot of insults and personal attacks may happen. Understandably so as its a very sensitive and emotional subject and situation. Let's keep a level of decorum if at all possible.

Love y'all.