Ferguson, and other issues

Grand jury isn't whatever magician mix of races you wanted specially for this case because they are selected months in advance and not based specifically on any one trial.

Also before you say the jury was wrong ....why don't you read through all the evidence, it is all being made available to the public.

What's disgusting is it wasn't even a trial. The decision was to NOT have a trial. The whole thing is making me sick.

I don't want to take away from your point, because it's one shared by many, but it wasn't a decision to not have a trial. a grand jury decides whether there is enough evidence to charge the defendant with that crime. it's an important distinction. much like a preliminary hearing before a judge.

I don't want to take away from your point, because it's one shared by many, but it wasn't a decision to not have a trial. a grand jury decides whether there is enough evidence to charge the defendant with that crime. it's an important distinction. much like a preliminary hearing before a judge.

In fact it could have been a decision by a judge, but they chose grand jury to prevent backlash against a judge.