Run the Jewels - RTJ2, on Mass Appeal records (out oct 28th)

Somewhat related, RTJ1, European Import (LP+12", Clear w/Green, I think...) is <$40 shipped to US on ebay.  I have no idea how slick this is, but I bought anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Run-The-Jewels-Run-The-Jewels-NEW-2-x-12-VINYL-LP-/390928315372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b0524b3ec

It's a great pressing from Big Dada. I picked it up from them directly when I missed out on the original gold pressing from Fool's Gold.

I just got my Run the Jewels 2 in the mail from the recent press and it does, in fact, state that Gangsta Boo is on Love Again.

yeah, they've always included that in the tracklisting, but not on the pressing.. really doubtful they recut the plates to include.. but maybe.... 

i have the eu 2x12" on green/black spatter with remixes.. its rad.. bonus tracks are rad.. totally worth it.

FUCK THESE GUYS KILL IT

They even said on twitter awhile ago that the first pressing would be more of a special edition because it'll be the only one without the extra verse on it. And I'm not too familiar with how cutting plates works, but since its the last song on that side its possible they were able to edit just that track on the plate without having to recut everything.

They even said on twitter awhile ago that the first pressing would be more of a special edition because it'll be the only one without the extra verse on it. And I'm not too familiar with how cutting plates works, but since its the last song on that side its possible they were able to edit just that track on the plate without having to recut everything.

Well yeah, that's not possible. They would have had to cut the whole plate. Good on them for getting it done.

Not sure if anyone else ordered RTJ1 from that ebay link posted, but I ordered and paid for one, but received an email from the seller just now saying that he is out of stock and the listing was made in error.

Same. He claims they are getting them in soon...within a month. I elected to leave my order open. I think he just basically did his own preorder.

• 4 weeks later...

I had this preordered for a bit, just got this email from Bull moose yesterday:

Hi folks,

There has been a manufacturing delay with the Run The Jewels repressing. We do expect to get it at some point, but we don't know when. We may have more information in a few days. I apologize for the delay. If it was up to Bull Moose, the record would be spinning on your turntable right now.