Run the Jewels - RTJ2, on Mass Appeal records (out oct 28th)

I'm late to the RTJ party. Anyone have links to either first or second LP?

I know Fool's Gold did a repress of the first album not too long ago. Just looked at their online store and on Amazon, and it looks like it's sold out again. Pretty sure both will get repressed again, so just keep checking.

RTJ2 for $26 here, plus $5 shipping. Never ordered from them. Found via Google, based in Portland, good Yelp reviews on physical store.

http://www.musicmillennium.com/Item/9006907345

Thanks! Slept on this for too long. FInally ordered. 

Edit: order was cancelled. Store has no stock.

Thanks! Slept on this for too long. FInally ordered. 

Edit: order was cancelled. Store has no stock.

Order was cancelled, and they had zero intent of fulfilling that order if they actually did have the album in stock. They sold quite a few copies on sleazeBay in December for $53 apiece. Apparently they are too incompetent to figure out how to remove the item from their website...it's still available for purchase.

Btw, don't shell out flipper prices for this record. They are repressing more next month.

Is this actually going to happen? I see on the RTJ website that the date keeps getting pushed back for a supposed repress.

I can wait if its going to happen, but if not, I rather shell out cash now than a year from now.

Is this actually going to happen? I see on the RTJ website that the date keeps getting pushed back for a supposed repress.

I can wait if its going to happen, but if not, I rather shell out cash now than a year from now.

no one knows.. RTJ2 when?

I talked to Mass Appeal. They said repress was happening later this month.