Through Being Cool / Is A Real Boy Tour

Highly doubt that would affect ticket sales. Anyway, I just info on the chicago show, so i'm good. 

say anything sucks. i will definitely be leaving early and wish they weren't playing. 

How much better would this be if The Get Up Kids were playing Something To Write Home About instead of Say Anything playing blah blah blah?

100x better.

:)

BUT honestly, like I said, I don't care who else is playing besides STD

Though Being Cool is my favorite album ever, so much so that I have it tattooed on my arm. I've never seen saves the day so this is a dream come true. There is no way I could possibly care any less than I do about say anything

Never seen Saves the Day? They have been touring a ton the past couple years. I've seen them three times in the last 18. months 

:)

I wish I'd have seen The Get Up Kids and Saves the Day together.

I did see TGUK with Hot Rod Circuit a long time ago and it was AWESOME!

Caught that tour with SUPERCHUNK and went apeshit all night long.....fell asleep at the wheel on the 4.5 hour drive home and thankfully woke up in the median on the interstate doing 90+ with no damage....rad night, but not worth dying over

I kind of hope only 30 year olds show up to this show...

Same here....doubt we could possibly be so lucky

Caught that tour with SUPERCHUNK and went apeshit all night long.....fell asleep at the wheel on the 4.5 hour drive home and thankfully woke up in the median on the interstate doing 90+ with no damage....rad night, but not worth dying over

Same here....doubt we could possibly be so lucky

That sounds awesome, and congrats on the luck not crashing!

Yeah...yeah. :unsure:

I guess I'm technically not thirty...but I act like I'm 50 a lot of the time...so that evens out, right?

Say Anything's "...IARB" is one of the greatest pop-punk records ever, so I don't understand people hating on them. It's not like they're playing fucking Hebrews.

Sadly tickets for Irving Plaza in NYC are sold out now and going for $86 on stubhub. They'll probably go down a bit closer to the show.

If by this you mean top 50... Maybe..? Top 100, sure.

There's no way the Orlando date sold out. O.o

Supposedly Portland and a bunch of other dates are sold out too, just by taking a quick looks. That's nuts if it's true.

I've never seen a show at the House of Blues sell out more than two days before the show. No fucking way.

In Orlando, I should say.

Seems to just be a presale to save on fees and such. Regular sale for Orlando at least is on Wednesday. And on the topic of HOB Orlando, Coheed sold out over a month ago. If you get the right show, it can sell out fairly quick there.

Seems to just be a presale to save on fees and such. Regular sale for Orlando at least is on Wednesday. And on the topic of HOB Orlando, Coheed sold out over a month ago. If you get the right show, it can sell out fairly quick there.

Ah. Right on. Well I'm glad I saved on fees for Portland, then! I think my tickets came out to like $46 total for 2 tickets.

Will undoubtedly be a great show, all three are big energy bands, but it kind of irks me that Max writes all these songs about fans of IARB not liking his newer songs, then does a cash grab anniversary tour. I'm not saying he's not genuine, as I'm sure he is stoked for this as he should be, just stop bitching about the album in your lyrics then book a celebratory anniversary tour.

I guess I'm just getting sick of these album anniversary shows that play on nostalgia.

Still really want to see Reggie and haven't seen std since like 05, pretty sure it was Early November and Senses Fail haha

Highly doubt that would affect ticket sales. Anyway, I just info on the chicago show, so i'm good.

say anything sucks. i will definitely be leaving early and wish they weren't playing.

It doesn't matter if you think it would or would not affect ticket sales. It's called a radius clause, and all festivals have them. You can't have a competing show of your own announced within x days/miles of the festival (all Fests are different but all Fests have these rules). It's why Anberlin's final headlining tour was only like 6 shows until Warped ended, then they could announce their headlining dates in those competing markets.