Through Being Cool / Is A Real Boy Tour

Looks like everywhere just recently sold out it was still on banquet Records just a few months ago.

I'm sure it will pop up again soon enough, Dog House doesn't let their releases stay shelved long.

As far as Why Say Anything are headlining....probably because they are easily the biggest band in the group.  

Did you read that interview someone posted that he did about Nirvana's Rape Me? He may be crazy...but he's also an idiot. I've always thought about checking out Reggie, might have to now, you have pretty good taste overall.

Have not read this interview....but c'mon, you've never said anything dumb....we've all said some dumb shit in our lifetime. I don't know about me having good taste in music....but I thoroughly and unapologetically love the music I love. I'd also like to add that I would almost guarantee I've been to far more live shows than almost anybody on this board and seeing Reggie headlining a tour for that record in the exact same place that this tour is happening stands out as one of the most fun live shows I've ever seen...really takes a lot for shit to stand out in my mind and Reggie's live set most definitely stood out among the myriad of live sets I've witnessed

Why the hell is Say Anything the headliner?

As far as Why Say Anything are headlining....probably because they are easily the biggest band in the group.  

Basically. Say Anything is significantly larger than Saves The Day. Regardless, this tour is stacked front to back and if you show up late or leave early you're kind of a dummy.

Have not read this interview....but c'mon, you've never said anything dumb....we've all said some dumb shit in our lifetime. I don't know about me having good taste in music....but I thoroughly and unapologetically love the music I love. I'd also like to add that I would almost guarantee I've been to far more live shows than almost anybody on this board and seeing Reggie headlining a tour for that record in the exact same place that this tour is happening stands out as one of the most fun live shows I've ever seen...really takes a lot for shit to stand out in my mind and Reggie's live set most definitely stood out among the myriad of live sets I've witnessed

You should check out the interview...It's not just that he said something dumb, it's that he keeps defending the dumb shit he said while somehow trying to backpedal. It just made me really hate him.

Like I said, I'll have to check Reggie out. I sincerely meant that I like a bunch of the same stuff you like in case I wasn't clear.  I was really into that era of whole emo scene so I bet I'd be into it. Not sure how I never checked them out, as it seemed like they were billed with The Get Up Kids constantly when I was in HS/going to shows more.

You should check out the interview...It's not just that he said something dumb, it's that he keeps defending the dumb shit he said while somehow trying to backpedal. It just made me really hate him.

Like I said, I'll have to check Reggie out. I sincerely meant that I like a bunch of the same stuff you like in case I wasn't clear.  I was really into that era of whole emo scene so I bet I'd be into it. Not sure how I never checked them out, as it seemed like they were billed with The Get Up Kids constantly when I was in HS/going to shows more.

It's the keyboard player from The Get Up Kids project, so they did tour together. A lot of TGUK cameos (as well as Sean from Coalesce who James used to play drums for before joining The Get Up Kids) on at least the first two albums. First three albums (up through the one this tour is for) are solid front to back for me personally.

Also, having not read this interview still, we've all said some shit in our lifetime and for most of us we don't have to deal with it being dissected under a microspoce of a plethora of fans and haters alike....nobody likes to be wrong and some people attempt to defend their remarks while back pedaling.....I still don't buy that he's an idiot for one poor remark made over a decade of being in the spot light so to speak. Dude is crazy, and crazy people say crazy shit sometimes and might do crazy things like defend their crazy statements...doesn't take away from their intelligence, just makes em crazy....

Long story short, I will literally be singing along to every lyric of every single song played on this tour and I'm thoroughly looking forward to feeling 20-21 again

It's the keyboard player from The Get Up Kids project, so they did tour together. A lot of TGUK cameos (as well as Sean from Coalesce who James used to play drums for before joining The Get Up Kids) on at least the first two albums. First three albums (up through the one this tour is for) are solid front to back for me personally.

Also, having not read this interview still, we've all said some shit in our lifetime and for most of us we don't have to deal with it being dissected under a microspoce of a plethora of fans and haters alike....nobody likes to be wrong and some people attempt to defend their remarks while back pedaling.....I still don't buy that he's an idiot for one poor remark made over a decade of being in the spot light so to speak. Dude is crazy, and crazy people say crazy shit sometimes and might do crazy things like defend their crazy statements...doesn't take away from their intelligence, just makes em crazy....

Long story short, I will literally be singing along to every lyric of every single song played on this tour and I'm thoroughly looking forward to feeling 20-21 again

:)

Word.

So excited!!!!!

Seen Reggie once and while fun, I cant imagine it will still be the same when James is 40. Also, Id rather just hear a bunch of Reggie songs and not stuff just off of this album.

I saw Say Anything back on the Honda Civic tour with TGUK and it was one of the worst sets I have ever sat through.

I love Through Being Cool and wish I caught STD when they toured for that. Ive seen STD 4 times, great two times, mediocre the other two times. I just dont see this show being as great as I think it would be in my head. Chris doesnt have the same voice nor the same players behind him. Perhaps Gabe Saporta will show up and just stand in the background like he does on the cover.

Hey dingleberry, Say Anything is playing there next weekend. Wait until the following Monday when I guarantee they'll announce a Chicago show.

Highly doubt that would affect ticket sales. Anyway, I just info on the chicago show, so i'm good. 

Basically. Say Anything is significantly larger than Saves The Day. Regardless, this tour is stacked front to back and if you show up late or leave early you're kind of a dummy.

say anything sucks. i will definitely be leaving early and wish they weren't playing.