AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Yes, my email stated that it has a "Scheduled Delivery Date 1/15/2015" so it should be delivered on Thursday after being handed off to the USPS. So it may be Friday, I can't remember if the hand off to the USPS causes a delay. 

I have had 2 experiences where UPS just delivered it. On the tracking page it actually said "In the area" and it was there a day early. Otherwise it's always added a day for me.

Looks like mine's going to arrive tomorrow. Now, I'm anxious to see if they actually shipped the posters in tubes or if they folded them and stuck them in with the records...

What does your heart tell you? Because whatever that is...

It's gonna be folded and in your mailer.

Guest s0uthard

Just got mine today from Amazon. People were not kidding about the sound quality. It sounds amazing. I wish more records would sound this good. My guess is though that what helps it is the record is 45 rpm and this was most likely recorded analog.

Got mine in from Nitro and this has been the 2nd record I have ordered that came with a poster and both times the poster was shipped in a poster tube, so I guess it's safe to say MyPlayDirect knows how to package poster bundles. 

Anyway, the vinyl sounds great but I have a slight disappointment as my shrink wrapped copy of the vinyl doesn't have the hype sticker (personal bother).

Also, can anyone attest if the cover of the original 7" has a dark tone like this 10" does?