SUMAC - The Deal (members of Isis, Baptists, Russian Circles)

codeine

I have no problem with Sige...Run a small label is an hell in terms of money, then i didn't complain about the small pressing...The only suggestion i have for labels that press limited editions like those is sell one copy for customer only....It helps more people to buy it and it's a little bummer for people that buy multiple copies just to sell them on ebay and discogs with crazy prices.....It's not a definite solution but helps a little bit....

anyone see old man gloom last night or tonight possibly? i am seeing them tomorrow and am very curious about what vinyl they are carrying.

Seeing them tomorrow too and can't wait.

anyone see old man gloom last night or tonight possibly? i am seeing them tomorrow and am very curious about what vinyl they are carrying.

Saw them last night.  Only glanced at the vinyl (don't need any releases).  They had both versions of Ape of God and some other Turner related releases (Mamiffer, Jodis, etc).  Couldn't tell you variants.

Also, they were great live.

Guest Secular Haze

I'm sitting next to Aaron at the bar. I feel like a 12 year old girl.

Offer to buy him a drink or two for a copy of the /7 variant. 

Got Ape and Meditations but was low on cash or I would have helped somebody out. OMG were amazing.

Edit: forgot to mention because I can't remember seeing it anywhere else, but the copies of Ape of God are a new press and not the original color(s). I got Ape of God II and it is a seafoam greenish color /600. "STILL WITHOUT DOWNLOAD!" The Meditations press is clear. The merch guy had no idea what he was doing and couldn't tell between copies of Ape I and II without pausing and looking at the tracklist for a couple minutes. Really held everything up, haha. He let me trade I for II after incorrectly giving me I and me not noticing until after, so whatever. He seemed like a nice fellow.