Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

lol that tactic was garbage. ours is so much easier/safer/better. 

Almost there bbys

Haha I wouldn't say it was GARBAGE, and, I'm grateful to your british pals as always for running it with us,   But I think we can agree that our tactic is WAY safer, and ultimately better.

I also understand not switching tactics mid-try, so I'm not mad about it, I was happy to try their way but "knowing where the cursed thralls are makes it easier" isn't enough :P Ya never know when they're gonna rush ya for a chest bump and fuck over your whole run :P

Haha I wouldn't say it was GARBAGE, and, I'm grateful to your british pals as always for running it with us,   But I think we can agree that our tactic is WAY safer, and ultimately better.

I also understand not switching tactics mid-try, so I'm not mad about it, I was happy to try their way but "knowing where the cursed thralls are makes it easier" isn't enough :P Ya never know when they're gonna rush ya for a chest bump and fuck over your whole run :P

Yeah I'm grateful they helped when they didn't have to, but I'm not doing it that way again haha.

Super stoked I got what I got this week, glad you guys didn't get another repeat drop.

having the whole team out in the open is completely unnecessary, especially having to switch sides like that. we only have to play the left side and the only players in danger are the sniper and sword carrier. running right and having to manage the thrall running out of the interior and the knights up top was a mess.

Congrats at matt and jesse.

I ran one first-chest run this morning and got shards. Just the perfect dose of let down to coast through the day.

Looking forward to the nightfall, sort of.

i'm down for anything tonight, but I think i'm gonna put bounties on hold. i'm about burnt out trying to keep up with them on all 3 every day. phogoth nightfall shouldn't be too bad with arc burn. would really like to run CE at least once. also let me know if anyone gets a gorgon CP.

i'm down for anything tonight, but I think i'm gonna put bounties on hold. i'm about burnt out trying to keep up with them on all 3 every day. phogoth nightfall shouldn't be too bad with arc burn. would really like to run CE at least once. also let me know if anyone gets a gorgon CP.

Yeah, I only do bounties on my titan, now. It's much better.

3 Nigthfalls, 3 first-chest runs. Then we can beat the first two sections of CE solo again if you want before they patch it.  I don't mind because it's super fast and I won't mind doing those parts again when Shelby+Derek and whoever wanna do it too.

I got the thorn exotic two days ago and haven't started it yet, so I got that to look forward to as well. 

Shitty thing is the ONLY 331 Exotic I have is already a Hand Cannon. The Last Word. They have different damage effects right?

Last Word is pretty mcuh an automatic hand cannon. CQC, hipfire.  THorn is longer range, aim-down-sites with armor penetration and "poison" type tick damage after the first hit.

Totally different guns :P

I know no one cares about VOG anymore but I got Fatebringer last night and this weeks nightfall is arc burn again. Awww yeaahhh

Congrats! I did the Vault to help a new clan mate who hadn't completed it before and got the chest piece which was the only thing I could use. Now I just need to level up my stuff and I'll be 31.

hahaha. partial cheese method for crota. you can have your whole team die, have the last member be a warlock who revives at 0:01 and he revives without the "Presence of Crota". THen he revives all the other fireteam members. Boom, everyone regenerates health all the time and no more need for the chalice.

Not an AMAZING cheese, and pretty unnecessary for all but the worst teams, but, hey, it;'s a thing.

Yeah, I only do bounties on my titan, now. It's much better.

3 Nigthfalls, 3 first-chest runs. Then we can beat the first two sections of CE solo again if you want before they patch it.  I don't mind because it's super fast and I won't mind doing those parts again when Shelby+Derek and whoever wanna do it too.

Last Word is pretty mcuh an automatic hand cannon. CQC, hipfire.  THorn is longer range, aim-down-sites with armor penetration and "poison" type tick damage after the first hit.

Totally different guns :P

Nice. I'm gonna get the Thorn for sure then. I have a hard time with the LW and the Invective to because those full-auto modes get out of control. It's like giving a child a gun, by the time the recoil stops I'm looking at the ceiling. 

Kind of like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpRcUqcIZ8#t=70

Nice. I'm gonna get the Thorn for sure then. I have a hard time with the LW and the Invective to because those full-auto modes get out of control. It's like giving a child a gun, by the time the recoil stops I'm looking at the ceiling. 

Bahah yeah. Just know the thorn bounty is one of the worst. I dropped it last time I had it (and I'm super-glad I did because it was weeks before the DLC).