Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

It took me an insane amount of runs to get Praetorian Foil. Nobody in my main group had even seen it before it finally dropped for me.

One of my buddies got it on his first run. I had never seen it drop before. Another one of my friends got the Vex two days ago on his first HM run. Lucky bastard. 

If you want to see some cool stats I would head over to DestinyTracker. It compiles a ton of data across all your characters, the number of raid clears, etc. As long as you have someone's username you can check their gear out, etc.

Here's mine as an example.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/heylepe

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/YOURUSERNAME

Just make sure you hit update stats to see the newest info come up.

Yeah, I've never even seen the foil drop for someone on my fireteam before, and I can't even imagine how many times I've run VoG

BUT, I did see Shleby toting one around in HM VoG the other week and it was one-hitting Oracles faster than they could spawn.

And I had two of them drop on back to back runs. I love that thing and would probably opt for a 331 upgrade over the other vog weaps (Once I get a CE primary of course)

Is no one else super stoked for hard mode with no cheese???

And I had two of them drop on back to back runs. I love that thing and would probably opt for a 331 upgrade over the other vog weaps (Once I get a CE primary of course)

Is no one else super stoked for hard mode with no cheese???

I am! But still no release date, lol.  And it's kind of unfortunate that the only thing changing are the drops for Scrotes. What's the point of doing the rest of the Hardmode raid except Ir-Yut and Scrotes for the exotics/primaries chances.

I am! But still no release date, lol.  And it's kind of unfortunate that the only thing changing are the drops for Scrotes. What's the point of doing the rest of the Hardmode raid except Ir-Yut and Scrotes for the exotics/primaries chances.

Double shards and energy on the rest haha. Plus those parts are FUN doing it the normal way.

I've got 3 characters with the Atheon CP. No real interest in runnign the rest unless we've got a group of 6 and don't need to fuck with idiots.

Word. I could be into doing just Atheon if nobody else wants to run the whole thing. I wouldn't mind running all of it if we can get everyone together though. Looking for that Fatebringer, suckas!

Edit: Guess I could just wait until they're all the updated versions too.

Word. I could be into doing just Atheon if nobody else wants to run the whole thing. I wouldn't mind running all of it if we can get everyone together though. Looking for that Fatebringer, suckas!

Edit: Guess I could just wait until they're all the updated versions too.

I don't think they are upgrading the VoG legendaries, just the Exotics I think