2" Record (Pea Brain Fanzine)

salaho

found this :

Well, here it is at long last! They said it couldn’t be done! Hell, they said it shouldn’t be done! PEABRAIN zine is proud to present the smallest compilation record ever made!2 inches (yes really!) of tiny songs from 6 Southampton and Portsmouth punk bands – The Shorts, Black Anchor, Joythief, Shooting Fish, Chemical Threat, and Baby Jugglers – 10 seconds each, on pea green vinyl, all wrapped in a 24 page issue of PEABRAIN zine #3.

The zine you can read between meals without filling yourself up.And how do I get hold of this unique piece of plastic which I very much doubt I can even play without breaking my turntable, I hear you ask? – well, they are a mere £3 from me or £4 including postage, message me on Facebook or email me at [email protected]  (PayPal to the same email) and I will send one (or many) your way, and don’t worry, I have even included a download of the tracks for your brief listening pleasure (in all seriousness – due to the size it does not play on many record players, but the music’s all on there, and it will play on others - but that’s not the point, is it?)

There’s only 300 (numbered) so when they are gone they are gone I’m afraid. Please share with all and sundry; punkers, vinyl junkies, distros, or just eejits who are as daft as I am.