Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I have another strictlydiscs question... they charged my card but didn't seem to charge anything for shipping. Should I call them to make sure they know I'm not picking it up? I gave the woman my address when I gave her my credit card info so I thought it'd be obvious enough but the charge on my account was just for the record itself.

Thanks in advance.

You could call and check.  They are super nice!

No problem! ebay wouldn't have been the first place I checked either, that's for sure.

strictlydiscs ebay store has a decent amount of things that SEEM to be pretty much in line with RSD prices but I'm not sure. I didn't go out for anything this year. 

I'm not fond of ebay, at all.  I stay as far away as possible from that shite.  I thought the price was on point, considering s.r.p. was $25-27.  I wasn't expecting more than $30.  I'm happy.  It was the one thing I wanted for me, not someone else

I have another strictlydiscs question... they charged my card but didn't seem to charge anything for shipping. Should I call them to make sure they know I'm not picking it up? I gave the woman my address when I gave her my credit card info so I thought it'd be obvious enough but the charge on my account was just for the record itself.

Thanks in advance.

I just called them and confirmed that they already shipped out my record from the wishlist with them...

On a side note I tried emailing them yesterday telling them I didn't need it anymore because I picked it up at a store...

Gonna have another Dead Milkmen album if anyone wants it..

Looks like they're might be a few here for anyone still looking. Search guardians...

http://www.gotocdworld.com

Gah!! I just put in an order... Thank you so much!!!

Meh, I just noticed that it said they have ten in stock and I still haven't gotten an e-mail confirmation. I guess I won't be setting my hope up that I scored one for me and my friend. 

Yesterday, I picked up the Morrissey/Ramones comp and the Wham! 12" single. Pretty annoyed that the Wham! single was not mastered at 45rpm (total missed opportunity) and that the A-side wasn't even the full length version. They used the single edit.

Tomorrow, I'm picking up the Against Me! 7" and New Order 12" that my friend at Amoeba put aside for me.