I want to play a game! (Win a free record!) + hint added

It was only a suggestion, calm down. Someone suggested to move it from 200 posts to 100 posts. He did so and no one got any grief for it. 

Get yourself to Everything else and the small talk thread and post about cats, tv shows and everything pointless. You'll get 50 extra posts in no time.

Get yourself to Everything else and the small talk thread and post about cats, tv shows and everything pointless. You'll get 50 extra posts in no time.

How does someone spamming to increase their post count to (potentially) obtain a free record make them any more legitimate than they were before?

How does someone spamming to increase their post count to (potentially) obtain a free record make them any more legitimate than they were before?

Nobody said to spam. Go to small talk, make some small talk. Comment on things that are being discussed, quit just lurking for info. You know, contribute to the community.

A quick update: Even though a lot of people took part so far, no one managed to guess the corresponding album. Therefore I will give you three hints starting with the following:

This album hasn't been released/distributed by Hot Topic (meaning no Blink-182, Thrice, Fall Out Boy, etc.).

Next clue tomorrow!