50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin $25.88

Deftones - Diamond Eyes $15.26

Dr. Dooom - First Come First Served $11.94

Ludacris - Back for the First Time $16.58

efiL4zaggiN - N.W.A. $19.90

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back $16.58

Not Yet Shipped:

Badbadnotgood & Ghostface Killah - Sour Soul (Gold) $13.26

Glad I Waited on that Ludacris for a while, major price drop from about $40. 

This is the first time they're using UPS to ship a package to me. Hopefully it's as fast as USPS..

Ordered some stuff on Friday, shipped yesterday, estimated to be here by Thursday.

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

The National - S/T and Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers

Nick Thune - Folk Hero

Also ordered All Hallow's EP by AFI, said it was in stock, but the invoice said it's backordered.

Ordered some stuff on Friday, shipped yesterday, estimated to be here by Thursday.

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

The National - S/T and Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers

Nick Thune - Folk Hero

Also ordered All Hallow's EP by AFI, said it was in stock, but the invoice said it's backordered.

Same thing happened to me with All Hallows.

Ordered the following from them today using the Jan1520 code.  Hopefully shipping to Canada won't be too long.

1.  Jurassic Park OST (Mondo)

2.  Father John Misty - I Love You Honeybear (Deluxe).

3.  The Knick OST

This company easily has the best international shipping prices.

My orders usually takes 10-12days from the day I received my shipping notification.

Odd...this has never happened to me with anything (to my knowledge). But, the UPS tracking for my package that is arriving today says "Package Transferred to Local Post Office" and it gives me a USPS tracking number. Nothing wrong as the USPS tracking says out for delivery, I've just never seen that before. 

Odd...this has never happened to me with anything (to my knowledge). But, the UPS tracking for my package that is arriving today says "Package Transferred to Local Post Office" and it gives me a USPS tracking number. Nothing wrong as the USPS tracking says out for delivery, I've just never seen that before. 

UPS mail inovations. quite common. Fedex does it too.

Word. Now I know...I prefer USPS anyway + my mailman collects records so I trust that he handles my packages with proper care. UPS always shows up to my house around 6 pm too, fuck that noise. 

Watch out if some of your packages go "missing" haha

I've had UPS deliver at 8:04 PM.  I remember it exactly because I looked at the clock right after and thought "Why the fuck are they delivering at 8:04!?"

Has anyone done the VC special and loaded your cart with '5-10 Days/Out of Stock' items to reach the $60 minimum, checked out with that coupon, and then canceled the out of stock items afterward?

I had the Bosstone's Pin Points and Gin Joints included in my order just to reach the minimum amount to apply the coupon, received my in-stock order without problem. Then, after a few weeks, I received a cancellation email regarding the unavailability of the Bosstone's LP. They just bill you on items that were shipped to you.