Get you the vinyl you want

Guest VinylDaddy

No, am not...if you never know there are persons that go around everyday buy and sell record, I give them the list and they bring the record to me...I then pay them with your money that you pay as deposit, inform you I have the record, you pay the rest of money + shipping and I send the record

Read in my mind with a cool Jamaican voice yeahhhhmon 

No, am not...if you never know there are persons that go around everyday buy and sell record, I give them the list and they bring the record to me...I then pay them with your money that you pay as deposit, inform you I have the record, you pay the rest of money + shipping and I send the record

I have some $5 records if you want to buy them. In case you missed my message to you in the last thread you created: FUCK YOU.

I hate to end the funny comments in these threads, but I just reported you. 

I completely agree this is pretty wild crap right here. I've disabled his account for the time being and will see what the Admins want to do from here.

I'm all for calling out scammers, however crap like this (look below) is kind of pushing it. We're not 4chan, we don't advocate going after people like this.

Here is VinylDaddy's cellphone number from their Facebook page. Someone, that isn't me of course, please call them. Now. **********