Vacuum record cleaner

NIN

Weren't you just asking which turntable to buy? Put the money from these towards a better table.

You don't need one of these yet.

Completely agree. Also, weren't you limiting yourself to a $90 budget on speakers? You definitely shouldn't be buying a $200 RCM if that's the case...

What everyone else has said.  Buy a good table and speakers and worry with a cleaner down the road.  If you don't have a good TT and speakers you might as well not bother getting into records.

I have a VPI 16.5 and it works wonders, a bit pricey, but IMO it's worth every penny.

I know that's right. Me, and the millions of others who have purchased vinyl records without ever washing them. We will never learn.

Millions of people dont do an annual check to see if their smoke alarms work... will they ever learn?

clean em.. dont clean em.. dont care.

I like the vpi, i wish its replacement and accessory parts werent so damn expensive, for that reason Id go with something else if faced with the choice again.

Also a KAB-EV1 user.  I got lucky and picked mine up second hand.  I have zero complaints.  It's small, sturdy, easy to drain and does a fantastic job.  And the replacement strips that go over the vacuum slot are cheap and they last a while before needing replacement too.  You can see how well it does on a clear record.  Even suction and the slot is cut to fit right to the run in groove on a standard LP, but also works perfectly fine on 10's and event the few 5's I own.  I stand behind the clean brand new records idea as well.  Basically see it as why the hell not.  Also a chance to ditch the white paper sleeves they come in.