Out now: Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

Will that be the same deluxe version that will be in stores?

I am not 100% if I've seen it advertised as being in stores...although my guess is, if they don't get rid of them through Sub Pop and his website, the remainder will make it to some stores that order it...but my guess will be more scarce...and now that the pictures of it have shown up, I would bet more people are pulling the trigger! 

Damn those look nice...the tricolors actually look really cool, because a lot of tri can look bad!

Also just fyi there is only 1 deluxe version, and then the standard version with CLEAR vinyl (and art print) with Vinyl Me sub.

It seems many of the deluxe editions are varying from warped, to extremely warped. I presume this must be related to the addition to the gatefold that adds sound when opened, 

My A/B has a slight warp, my C/D is unplayable which is uncommon on my player. It physically jumps the tone-arm

That's no good.  Mine should be delivered today.  Did you get yours at a store or from Sub Pop?