SOON-Torche-Restarter

I love torche and their music is great. I do however wish that the artwork was not a penis. Its well known that the singer is a man who enjoys other men's company, and the last artwork harmonicraft was very colorful to match his sexual orientation, but penis artwork is a little too much. His orientation means nothing to me and doesn't bother me, i just think its a little strange is all.

LULZ

I was also curious about this. This ad refers to some sort of Benelux  of Germany but I can't for the life of me google out a vinyl distro with the name. Some search results gave me Finland in addition to Germany as well. No clue. :huh:

And I find it strange that the first pressing includes three versions of the double LP but this denotes that there will be a fourth European version as well. If true, I'd assume there to be info about that variant on the Relapse site.

10500558_10152861394070359_8794545719311

Guest tailsyoudie1

I don't care what is on the record but I don't want a shirt with boobs, or a dick on it. I'd like to be able to wear it in public or to work.

This is what i was trying to get at. Not that if it was a pair of tits or a wet vagina i would be in love. I don't care that the singer enjoys the company of other men. I am just saying a dick on a record is a dick on a record.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...