intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

I can't get myUSPS account up and running. They have those questions to verify your identity(what county have you lived in, what make car have you owned), but absolutely none of them concern me. I click 'none of the above' for all of them, then get locked out of trying again for a few days. I don't even know who to talk to in order to remedy it.

I've tried too since December, and I get the same result. The first four questions only two concern me, and then if I try again all four questions are none of the above. Can't think of any reason why unless someone is using our identify.

Athletics showed up today. I bought it for someone else, so I'm not even going to open the mail to look at it, but hopefully this means everyone else will get their stuff soon.

It showed up in my USPS account, but I never got a shipping notification from intheclouds.

I never got shipping info either, I just happened to check my order status and saw it changed to shipped. No tracking though.

thanks, that's what i figured. i checked my status via the link in the confirmation email and it's marked as shipped so i guess it'll be any day now. seriously can't wait--i've been bugging ITC about pressing 'stop torturing yourself' since its release.

I've tried too since December, and I get the same result. The first four questions only two concern me, and then if I try again all four questions are none of the above. Can't think of any reason why unless someone is using our identify.

Yeah, that was my first reaction as well.  I'm pretty in tune with monitoring my credit reports, and keeping tabs on all my stuff, and nothing seems fishy.  It's really odd.  Some of the answers are really close to being correct.  The 'which county have you lived in within the last ten years' includes one that is the next county over from me.   One of those things where I don't even know who to contact to figure out what's going on.