intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

I just realized there is no way I will be able to snag whatever comes out on the last day.  Got a wedding to go to!  Who will grab me an Owel if it happens?????

No chance, I know.

Or again, by some miracle Dan is buddies with Ben Sharp and gives us /12 Woum.  I would die.  I'm already offering $50 to anyone that gets me this hypothetical record that will never exist.

I just realized there is no way I will be able to snag whatever comes out on the last day.  Got a wedding to go to!  Who will grab me an Owel if it happens?????

No chance, I know.

Or again, by some miracle Dan is buddies with Ben Sharp and gives us /12 Woum.  I would die.  I'm already offering $50 to anyone that gets me this hypothetical record that will never exist.

If I don't oversleep, will see what I can do since it is 12 at once, but looks like there's a few going completist.

edit: Evan, listen to Mohican. They are solid.  Drummer sounds like Turncrantz. The music would be like the lighter postrock (no metal) of RC, but guitars are clean, rarely gain/overdrive like Sullivan - but maybe like his work with Dakota Dakota, and not as noodly as Vasudeva. He is a great guitarist though. Really good melodies. I can tell they are growers, not blown my socks off, but some real quality work there. One was recorded live so you know what they sound like. I want to see them live now.  Dan knows how to pick bands doesn't he?  Delft is good, too but I need more listens. Skipped all the 7's in the series. 

I'm right with you on TPOS material as well, your comments so far. I did end up getting this lathe, but so far, just listening to ST, no wax.

Not doing this next year. Nope.

If I don't oversleep, will see what I can do since it is 12 at once, but looks like there's a few going completist.

edit: Evan, listen to Mohican. They are solid.  Drummer sounds like Turncrantz. The music would be like the lighter postrock (no metal) of RC, but guitars are clean, rarely gain/overdrive like Sullivan - but maybe like his work with Dakota Dakota, and not as noodly as Vasudeva. He is a great guitarist though. Really good melodies. I can tell they are growers, not blown my socks off, but some real quality work there. One was recorded live so you know what they sound like. I want to see them live now.  Dan knows how to pick bands doesn't he?  Delft is good, too but I need more listens. Skipped all the 7's in the series. 

I'm right with you on TPOS material as well, your comments so far. I did end up getting this lathe, but so far, just listening to ST, no wax.

Not doing this next year. Nope.

Thanks dude!

Yeah I'll have to check out Mohican.  I'm worried I will enjoy it though haha.  I need to restrain myself at this point.

And you know you'll be back here next year, as will I, as will everyone ;)

No chance, I know.

i'll have about 0.6 seconds to react to what the 12th day will be, so i'll probably buy it no matter what out of impulse/reaction. if it's owel, it can be all yours.

i'll have about 0.6 seconds to react to what the 12th day will be, so i'll probably buy it no matter what out of impulse/reaction. if it's owel, it can be all yours.

That would be awesome thanks! I feel like Dan knows better than to put something that hot as a one chance /12, but you never know! He thinks folks were butthurt last year...haha.

Then again, isn't that Every Good Boy EP still available? Maybe they aren't as big as I think they should be.