intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Hey, just now noticed this. Do intheclouds releases not come with digital downloads? I remember my HBSB Dreams of Water had a download card, but other than that I have no digital downloads.

When I purchased Palmas the week before last, it included a download in the site. I feel it was the same when I bought HBSB Dreams of Water and the EP.

Hey, just now noticed this. Do intheclouds releases not come with digital downloads? I remember my HBSB Dreams of Water had a download card, but other than that I have no digital downloads.

I got one with the Owel EP & VIS, but not with Vasudeva.  So I'm not sure how it's determined that one comes with a DL.

Anyone end up getting an extra/one they don't want Athletics lathe? Pls pm, lemme know if you'd part.

This guy had a for sale thread (here I believe, don't see one on DF, just remember seeing it already in his "Haves" section) and I don't recall him saying anything off the table, may want to PM him. 

https://deadformat.net/collection/awilltolive

This guy had a for sale thread (here I believe, don't see one on DF, just remember seeing it already in his "Haves" section) and I don't recall him saying anything off the table, may want to PM him.

https://deadformat.net/collection/awilltolive

That's my list. I accidentally put that in my haves section. So I don't have it but will and yes I am up for parting with it.

So I guess I accidentally placed two duplicate orders for a few records I got for Christmas. Dan doesn't take returns so...

If anybody wants a Palmas lathe 10" and a HBSB Dreams Of Water 2xLP mint and unplayed for less than cost, hit me up. I don't really need 2 copies of each lol. Or I'd trade them for the Vasudeva lathe or other ITC releases (I could add money)

1) No, I didn't...

2) You should know better...in opposition to you, I'm not know for flipping...

In case anybody is interested in the lathe cuts (and other ITC releases):

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114367-fsft-intheclouds-records-itc/

Looks like these are on discogs now....

http://www.discogs.com/seller/SasanB/profile

I need a few, but over priced for me.

Honestly, I just typed in some ridiculous numbers...wasn't in the mood to really "price" them.

Just go on and make some offers, therefore I allowed that option ;)

Guess this was someone else not flipping your records then.  (by the way I could care less if any one flips records, just don't be an ass and call someone out for doing exactly what you have done.)

Guess this was someone else not flipping your records then.  (by the way I could care less if any one flips records, just don't be an ass and call someone out for doing exactly what you have done.)

As you can see, I own every single ITC-release (except for /1 & /3 of last year and two new releases)...what has offering these records for reasons I mentioned in the particular thread to do with "flipping"? I'm really sorry for you when you put selling/trading a record you have on a level with selling a record one doesn't own yet...

It's ridiculous I'm discussing WITH YOU about flipping :D :D