ShopRadioCast Appreciation Thread

Hot Topic isn't a label.

No one said they were. Hot Topic facilities reissues done by their respective labels and most of them end up sounding like shit because they're not mastered properly and probably cut corners.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's pretty easy to see similarities between the two.

That being said. I haven't ordered very much from either of them but have had issues with more than half the orders I've gotten from SRC. I don't think I've ever had an issue with something coming from Hot Topic, but again, I've probably ordered three things from them and have walked into a store twice in my life.  

8007123000 is the number I get now after being on a automated line.  The (888) 747-3899 number only asks me if I am over 50 or under and tries to sell me a voucher good for $100 at many major retailers.  WTF!

Wow neither of these lines lead to anything but tryin to sell me shit.

Yep, this is the exact experience I was referring to earlier in the thread.  Gotta love a business that won't take a phone call.

Well, I guess I won't have to email them every day.  They finally responded yesterday with a quick message:

Hey William,

I apologies for this but it shipped already. Nothing was delayed it all come in on time just different times so all items ship together.

Sorry,
Danny

So, I guess that pretty well sums it up, Danny.  Except it doesn't mention the part where I emailed you twice BEFORE the items shipped.  Nor does it mention the fact that you didn't ship for over a week from the date that the last item was available.  Nor does it address SRC's, from what I can tell, FAKE customer service phone number.  

Oh well, one less place to waste my money going forward.

This email made me cringe. So many spelling/grammar mistakes. It's like a child wrote it.

this. that is unbelievable to me. This I just can't wrap my head around "it all come in on time just different times so all items ship together." WTF?

I own bidness. Recurds and soundtracks fer fun are they. 90s?

It sucks that so many have terrible experiences with SRC. I bought their Hum, Far, and Quicksand releases including all the variants and have had zero issues with them (probably 6-7 total orders at different times). Jenna even went above and beyond for me by selling a transition color copy of You'd Prefer an Astronaut /10 for regular cost. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones but thankfully, I've had no issues. 

I don't plan to order from them any time soon since they went back to releasing crap that I don't care for. If they go back to putting out good music, I'll definitely start ordering again.