Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Yea, BM are the coolest. Them and Amazon are the only places I order from regularly that will split up your shipment based on availability.

Yep. I always try to stick to either Amazon or Bullmoose because of that and the option to cancel preorders. Amazon is normally my first stop unless there's a special variant through another retailer.

I hope it has a download code for the content of both discs. I could use those bonus tracks.

He hasn't done downloads for reissues in the past, so something tells me probably not, but that'd sure be nice. Maybe if enough of us tweet him, he'll throw something together in the next month.

My MFEO pt. 2 file from iTunes is screwed up, so a download would be sweet.

He hasn't done downloads for reissues in the past, so something tells me probably not, but that'd sure be nice. Maybe if enough of us tweet him, he'll throw something together in the next month.

My MFEO pt. 2 file from iTunes is screwed up, so a download would be sweet.

He hasn't done wide/unlimited (I hope for the black) releases either. Maybe he's become wise to the modern standard of vinyl release.

How could you tell? It only lets me check out with 4 total.

Any idea how many each started with?

I know it was a pressing of 2500

But I wonder how many bundles/books were available.

I just click "add to cart" super fast until it says next to it "all items have been added"  

I think it was just 2500 split between the packages, not sure how he split them though, if it was 25/75, 50/50, or what not. I'm assuming all 2500 were in one or the other bundle since (at least atm) there is no option for just the vinyl itself.

• 2 weeks later...

The tracklist on the amazon version now has every song as being a 2015 remaster.

Is that the same as the blue webstore exclusive? If the blue variant is 180g and has the original master while amazon has all remastered stuff I'll be ****ing spewing

I don't see them being pressed from different plates, so I'd say it's remastered. Otherwise, they'd technically be different pressings releasing alongside one another, right?

Not sure if it was posted in here yet, but:

If you missed out on the first round of pre-orders for the 10 year anniversary edition vinyl of Everything In Transit, you're in luck! Pre-order the special two-disc edition that includes a newly remastered version of the original album plus a bonus disc filled with rarities on black vinyl or CD.

(Links to Amazon)

Not sure if it was posted in here yet, but:

If you missed out on the first round of pre-orders for the 10 year anniversary edition vinyl of Everything In Transit, you're in luck! Pre-order the special two-disc edition that includes a newly remastered version of the original album plus a bonus disc filled with rarities on black vinyl or CD.

(Links to Amazon)

Was posted here, but I didn't know it would be available on CD. Really hoping that's an affirmation of an unlimited press. If anything goes wrong with my dark blue, I'm gonna get myself a black copy for sure.

Was posted here, but I didn't know it would be available on CD. Really hoping that's an affirmation of an unlimited press. If anything goes wrong with my dark blue, I'm gonna get myself a black copy for sure.

Just a recap:

Black is available here on Amazon. It will also be available in any record store in the country that wants it. I don't know if it is 'unlimited,' but I know for a fact that over 5,000 black were pressed... for now.

CD will be available the same day. It has the same tracks.

Both will have all the tracks remastered.

Nice. Yeah I'm interested in how much of a difference you'll be able to notice.

The blue variant was neat, but I just couldn't justify spending an extra $30 just for the blue. Honestly, I'll just be happy to finally own this.

Amazon is currently showing an expected delivery date of October 22nd.