Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Soooo I hate to be the absolute buzz kill.... but do we remember who put out the past Andrew represses?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Did ETR do the last Everything In Transit pressing though? He did some Early November stuff, but didn't do Room's Too Cold or TMTMTP, so it's not like he has rights to entire catalogs.

Did ETR do the last Everything In Transit pressing though? He did some Early November stuff, but didn't do Room's Too Cold or TMTMTP, so it's not like he has rights to entire catalogs.

ETR did not do the last EIT press... so I'm hoping he won't be doing this (although he did a nice job with the Something Corporate releases!) because of things that have come to light... but at the same time it wouldn't exactly surprise me. I asked Andrew about it at a show this past winter (right around the time the huge ETR ebay scandal happened) and he said there were some frustrations with this pressing but he didn't want to say much more than that. So I don't know if it's an old label issue, new label issue, actual pressing issue....

EDIT:

After looking at Pirate Press... I don't think Ross is doing this. The next few records he has coming out are out of 1000, 500, 500, and 500. They each have different catalog numbers, so they're different albums, and there is no way Andrew is going to have anything less than 2,000 pressed of EIT

ETR did not do the last EIT press... so I'm hoping he won't be doing this (although he did a nice job with the Something Corporate releases!) because of things that have come to light... but at the same time it wouldn't exactly surprise me. I asked Andrew about it at a show this past winter (right around the time the huge ETR ebay scandal happened) and he said there were some frustrations with this pressing but he didn't want to say much more than that. So I don't know if it's an old label issue, new label issue, actual pressing issue....

EDIT:

After looking at Pirate Press... I don't think Ross is doing this. The next few records he has coming out are out of 1000, 500, 500, and 500. They each have different catalog numbers, so they're different albums, and there is no way Andrew is going to have anything less than 2,000 pressed of EIT

Yeah, I have ETR on Instagram from the SoCo represses, and now I keep him around for the laughs. He did a great job on the Leaving Through The Window repress though.

Ross is actually having a meeting today about some Ninja Turtles rights. Not even kidding.

Yeah, I have ETR on Instagram from the SoCo represses, and now I keep him around for the laughs. He did a great job on the Leaving Through The Window repress though.

Ross is actually having a meeting today about some Ninja Turtles rights. Not even kidding.

LTTW was good, but the North presses were killer. Colors were great, the extra thick gatefold, the sound.... all superb.

And I saw his meeting thing too... I keep him around for the laughs as well... the comments he gets from people are great!

LTTW was good, but the North presses were killer. Colors were great, the extra thick gatefold, the sound.... all superb.

And I saw his meeting thing too... I keep him around for the laughs as well... the comments he gets from people are great!

I always procrastinated on North cuz I wasn't as into it as the debut. The man has put out some decent shit. Not gonna lie about that.

You're right, the comments are so dope. All the posts surrounding the Doug 7", the comments made it all so entertaining.

Just talked to Andrew... This pressing will not be done by ETR... Warner Brothers (the original label) is putting it out, but Andrew seems to have out a lot of care and work into it. I don't want to say too many details, but I think this will be great. Even if you have the first and/or second pressing you'll want to grab this.

Also... He had no idea about the ETR mess... So I filled him in lol. I wish I could've taken a pic of his face when I told him about the cum rag comment.

Just talked to Andrew... This pressing will not be done by ETR... Warner Brothers (the original label) is putting it out, but Andrew seems to have out a lot of care and work into it. I don't want to say too many details, but I think this will be great. Even if you have the first and/or second pressing you'll want to grab this.

Also... He had no idea about the ETR mess... So I filled him in lol. I wish I could've taken a pic of his face when I told him about the cum rag comment.

As someone who is out of the loop, could you point me to a thread that explains the ETR mess?  Or maybe a TL:DR?  I know shit went down...I just never found out the details.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...