Record Holder?

Were I into this kind of shit, this is the option I would take. I don't get this whole thing though, who are you displaying your records for? The internet? Gross.

From who are you guarding that big, vulnerable kid heart who wants to admit that it's pretty fun to see blown up artwork of your favorite albums decorating your living space?  The internet?  Let us in!

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have some setting outside my other records, but I don't display each one as I play it. That's what I assume he wants this for. Maybe he forgets what he's listening to all the time?

Were I into this kind of shit, this is the option I would take. I don't get this whole thing though, who are you displaying your records for? The internet? Gross.

I don't display it for anyone but myself, or the other people in my living room when I have guest. Also, the fewer times handling the jacket, i.e. sliding it in and out of the shelf, reduces wear on the jacket and the likely hood that my clumsy ass will drop it and ruin it...which I have.

I also keep my record brush and other things up there. Plus its deep enough for me to mount lights to it so its also a light now.

So there's many real and practical reasons to have this.

I don't display it for anyone but myself, or the other people in my living room when I have guest. Also, the fewer times handling the jacket, i.e. sliding it in and out of the shelf, reduces wear on the jacket and the likely hood that my clumsy ass will drop it and ruin it...which I have.

I also keep my record brush and other things up there. Plus its deep enough for me to mount lights to it so its also a light now.

So there's many real and practical reasons to have this.

I do like the light idea, actually. Dammit. Logic.

I have a picture ledge as well.. it's great. I picked one up at Target for $13 I think. It holds up to about 8-10 LPs as well as my record brush and 45 adapter. It's not for displaying purposes, I use it for incoming records and/or shit I want to listen to throughout the night.