Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Double LP, book, and thoroughly snazzy housing. A little different than dropping $50 on single LP / flimsy jacket OOP album via Discogs.

I just have to keep telling myself that and then it'll be okay

On the bright side, more shit sold on eBay so my paypal balance covered the thing in total

literally happened during checkout which was really nice

so gutted i missed out on the /200 haze, i ordered the /200 black wing and unnatural world releases as soon as they went up and this was way more anticipated for me, i saw brand new last night and just totally fucking blanked. hopefully they add up a few extras later like they have done in the past.

if anyone has buyers remorse and wants to trade their /200 haze for a mint green and some cash, or a different record, get at me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think this thread needs a name change to 2016 Flenser Releases :)  Pretty great couple years for them.  They're responsible for a good chunk of my favorite releases this year, I'm real excited to see what they have planed for this coming year.

Trevor de Brauw (Pelican, etc.) is releasing his solo album next year

New PfB if he stops wrecking his cars

Really excited for LP3.  I wouldn't mind a few CS releases to tide me over until then though!

Trevor de Brauw (Pelican, etc.) is releasing his solo album next year

Wonder what this will sound like.  I'm thinking something more ambient, but I don't really know why that's what popped into my mind.