PO Death Grips Ex-Military(boot)

aopps42

It's so sad. Sometimes I think people don't know how to google on Google. I never buy anything without researching it first.

google
[ ˈgo͞ogəl ]

VERB
verb: google · third person present: googles · past tense: googled · past participle: googled · present participle: googling
search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet using the search engine Google:
"I recently googled my 7th grade teacher and found his current e-mail address"
Powered by OxfordDictionaries · © Oxford University Press

just a joke people...relax.

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

MahPah, on 19 Dec 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:snapback.png

It's so sad. Sometimes I think people don't know how to google on Google. I never buy anything without researching it first.

google
[ ˈgo͞ogəl ]

VERB
verb: google · third person present: googles · past tense: googled · past participle: googled · present participle: googling
search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet using the search engine Google:
"I recently googled my 7th grade teacher and found his current e-mail address"
Powered by OxfordDictionaries · © Oxford University Press

It's so sad. Sometimes I think people don't know how to google. I never buy anything without researching it first.

So what's going on with these for real? I noticed that the website now lists the album as "pre-order possible". So for those of us that put an order through on the first day, do you think we will be okay?

Not sure, I imagine the pre-order is due to them overselling (as mentioned before they likely keep re-pressing as long as they are selling).

I was a little late to this thread as I haven't visited here in a while, but I placed an order moments ago and got a confirmation notice already.

I wouldn't' be surprised if the earlier orders like yours are already sent out, or just about to be.

Having purchased from Vinyl-Digital many times before (A$AP Rocky - Live.Love.A$AP / Drake - Nothing Was The Same / Frank Ocean - Channel Orange / Kanye West - Cruel Summer, Yeezus, Graduation / Kendrick Lamar - Section 80. / Tyler, The Creator - Bastard) I can answer a few things if anybody needs answering.

1- Yes, The order forum is all wonky and backwards. I've reached out to them back when I made my first purchase and they assured me it would go through. It worked.
2- The packaging/art on their releases is NOT amazing.. As the sleeve is only like two steps away from being practically paper. They also always! throw a stupid "LIMITED EDITION" in big blocky letters in the corner and blow the Parental Advisory sticker WAAAY up. The LP center labels always look odd and occasionally include artwork not relevent to the "era" of the LP.. Get what I'm saying? Like having a Ziggy Stardust era bowie photo on the center label of like Station To Station. 
3- The quality of sound is what keeps me coming back to Vinyl-Digital. Its not AMAZING. But if you're a completeist or just love a particular release thatdoesn't exist and NEED it in your collection VD is good.

Personally, as someone that OWNS a real pressing of Exmilitary, I think thats cooler... But I understand the price is insane.. But even if a record I really ! wanted had a boot and an official.. I'd still try to get enough $$$ to have an official just cause it PROBABLY would sound better than Vinyl Digital (thats another debate). 

I did! order the Grey one of the boots. Just out of curiosity and I'd hate to see these things jump in value because of the color (like the Purple copy of Graduation and the blue copy of Nothing Was The Same)

Having purchased from Vinyl-Digital many times before (A$AP Rocky - Live.Love.A$AP / Drake - Nothing Was The Same / Frank Ocean - Channel Orange / Kanye West - Cruel Summer, Yeezus, Graduation / Kendrick Lamar - Section 80. / Tyler, The Creator - Bastard) I can answer a few things if anybody needs answering.

1- Yes, The order forum is all wonky and backwards. I've reached out to them back when I made my first purchase and they assured me it would go through. It worked.

2- The packaging/art on their releases is NOT amazing.. As the sleeve is only like two steps away from being practically paper. They also always! throw a stupid "LIMITED EDITION" in big blocky letters in the corner and blow the Parental Advisory sticker WAAAY up. The LP center labels always look odd and occasionally include artwork not relevent to the "era" of the LP.. Get what I'm saying? Like having a Ziggy Stardust era bowie photo on the center label of like Station To Station. 

3- The quality of sound is what keeps me coming back to Vinyl-Digital. Its not AMAZING. But if you're a completeist or just love a particular release thatdoesn't exist and NEED it in your collection VD is good.

Personally, as someone that OWNS a real pressing of Exmilitary, I think thats cooler... But I understand the price is insane.. But even if a record I really ! wanted had a boot and an official.. I'd still try to get enough $$$ to have an official just cause it PROBABLY would sound better than Vinyl Digital (thats another debate). 

I did! order the Grey one of the boots. Just out of curiosity and I'd hate to see these things jump in value because of the color (like the Purple copy of Graduation and the blue copy of Nothing Was The Same)

Good job OWNING that, dude. We're all very proud of you.

Apparently someone got these in, there is a differential between the front cover and back cover from the original, no Third Worlds logo on the bottom right of the back like the original..

Least they are not trying to pretend that their pressing is legit. Also where is my Jenny Death???