PO: The Ataris - So Long, Astoria

chils123

I made a new thread for So Long Astoria. I kind of figured more people would be interested in this repress than the other ones.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108785-po-the-ataris-so-long-astoria/

im confused why as so long astoria is the only one that still needs to be released, so this thread will be more than enough.... 

im confused why as so long astoria is the only one that still needs to be released, so this thread will be more than enough.... 

Eh, I figured this thread didn't get bumped. Then, it did as I made the new thread. Whatever.

EDIT: I asked for a merge on the other thread. We can toss that one into here. Maybe we could get an update of this thread's title, though?

No, I can see the purpose, Astoria is a popular album. 

That was my logic, but I don't wanna ruffle any feathers,  and I'd prefer all the discussion in one topic, you dig? It's no skin off my nose either way. I'm just super pumped about this LP finally getting repressed. I've prevented myself from paying $100+ numerous times for an OG.

Maybe, we could get a good old fashioned merger, mods?

Can we toss this thread into the other one and just roll with that. Now, I feel bad about the double thread.

Gimme dat URL.

Also this was my favorite Atari's album, however I haven't listened to it much over the last 10 years.

This is definitely an album I want to pickup...unfortunately, my horrible experience with SRC is causing me to wait on this until another preorder goes up through LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE. 

Sorry SRC - you only have one chance to make a good first impression, and you guys failed miserably a while back.