ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Calling this hip is like calling farts eloquent.

It's usually the hip people who take pride in being "80s and 90s kids" without realizing that their whole generation is and they aren't special for liking cartoons. I.e. tumblrcore.

So for whatever reason, he couldn't get the licensing for the original songs, but he is able to use the artwork, logo, and even call the "tribute band" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

i don't understand either. basically i'm just waiting for him to get slammed with cease and desists so this shit can all finally come to an end

someone tell me if this labels releases are profitable on the aftermarket? only reason I can see why someone would buy this

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2964153?ev=rb

yanquiuxo seems to think the radioactive white/black variant of RXB's Progress is worth $229.99

Someone posted a link to this shit show on some Facebook group.  Seems like a cool place.  
Here are some random thoughts:
1. I know that MudTurk guy who is selling the Doug 45's on Discogs. He is a good dude just bought way more than he should have / over estimated the market. It happens.

2. I also didn't buy in to this TMNT release because of the "tribute" crap.  I actually had people telling me I was wrong, saying that these were the original songs.  I proved them wrong after much back and forth. Point is, the "tribute" info was definitely not fully disclosed in a manner that the casual reader could discern.

3. I listened to the tracks, they aren't bad by any means. Just can't get past paying for essentially an expensive 7" of fanboys jerking each other off...and we all know the aftermarket (after the initial week of idiots die off) is pretty soft when looking at the other releases.  Just couldn't get behind this one.....

4. This thread has been sad and hilarious at the same time.  

Someone posted a link to this shit show on some Facebook group. Seems like a cool place.

Here are some random thoughts:

1. I know that MudTurk guy who is selling the Doug 45's on Discogs. He is a good dude just bought way more than he should have / over estimated the market. It happens.

2. I also didn't buy in to this TMNT release because of the "tribute" crap. I actually had people telling me I was wrong, saying that these were the original songs. I proved them wrong after much back and forth. Point is, the "tribute" info was definitely not fully disclosed in a manner that the casual reader could discern.

3. I listened to the tracks, they aren't bad by any means. Just can't get past paying for essentially an expensive 7" of fanboys jerking each other off...and we all know the aftermarket (after the initial week of idiots die off) is pretty soft when looking at the other releases. Just couldn't get behind this one.....

4. This thread has been sad and hilarious at the same time.

Welcome. Not sure if you knew but the Doug songs are "tributes" also