ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

this whole thing is just so sad

At this point it's pretty obvious he has found his niche.  Little effort required on his part, seeing as he just goes with popular cartoons, kids (and adults?) eat it up like crazy, and literally no one buying this type of garbage on vinyl gives a fuck how he has treated the actual bands he has worked with to get him to this point.  I would guess Enjoy The Toons is now his primary focus/income.

I seriously don't get how hard it is to make sure something doesn't have spelling errors when there's like a hundred words total on the thing.

It's my favorite part of this thread. Death Waltz Records had this problem for a long time (maybe they still do) and would get pretty frustrated when it was brought to their attention. It always amuses me when a label brags about their packaging and/or liner notes and then has their hackles up when they realize that we can all tell they refused to pay a by-the-hour copy editor.

It's my favorite part of this thread. Death Waltz Records had this problem for a long time (maybe they still do) and would get pretty frustrated when it was brought to their attention. It always amuses me when a label brags about their packaging and/or liner notes and then has their hackles up when they realize that we can all tell they refused to pay a by-the-hour copy editor.

What? Haha I didn't know that about Death Waltz.

i told him about the spelling error on instagram and he just deleted the comment. he just doesnt care because kids are going to spend their parent's money on this regardless if words are spelled right

Ross spell wrong? That's unpossible!