PO soon: Touché Amore/Self Defense Family split

Yeah, mine was cancelled/adjusted as well. No biggie. I'm glad that they contacted me with options for it.

Although it would've been amusing to have received an orange one w/o notice. I'd be like "Man, the DW folks sure are colorblind. This ain't pink!!!"

ALL GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

:)

No worries! Ended up getting one due to staff giving up there copies. Deathwish yet again kills it with being awesome.

Error on top of error... a handful of early orders (yours must have been one) must have also had printing errors and were filed out of chronological order...  We had 5 copies for the "vault" which we pulled from,  so I don't actually think we now have any at all here at DW.  

We love our customers.  

Error on top of error... a handful of early orders (yours must have been one) must have also had printing errors and were filed out of chronological order...  We had 5 copies for the "vault" which we pulled from,  so I don't actually think we now have any at all here at DW.  

We love our customers.  

Same happened to me too. Got canceled but then got a staff copy. You guys are awesome!

I received my copies of the split today and it is so awesome. I love both songs so much and can only hope for more like this. When I saw they signed this ominous label I felt weird. First of all I feel like deathwish is exactly the right place for touchè and without saying that anyone owes the other something I definitely hoped that touchè will stay there forever. Secondly I fear that this network/label could destroy what touchè are right now. I think the examples of great bands that have been sucked out by major labels are numerous and I don't want this to happen. As they're writing right now I guess we will hear news soon..hope the new album gets a vinyl release at all.

• 4 weeks later...