PO: Sleeping with Sirens - Madness

Enjoyed most of Let's Cheers to This, hated Feel, so I'll probably listen to the new one and give it a shot. Probably won't get the record though.

First album was GREAT. Second was pretty good. Third was awful. Seems the trends gonna continue with this one.

Well damn, guess I missed out on With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear, I'll have to go back and check that one out.

A band I will always be surprised to admit has three good songs. Two on the first one (especially the Aaron Marsh track) and "Fire", which sounds like a long lost The Rise of Science track.

Pretty sure you mention this every single time this band is brought up haha.

Also, for anyone that cares, Hot Topic will have exclusive violet vinyl for this album but I've been told the vinyl will not be out on release date.

I never thought of that, but you're right! Could totally see that being a The Rise of Science song. But seriously, how incredible is Casey? I finally found a copy of the cd, and man, what a powerful album.

Literally only listened to it because it was called Casey, hahaha. It's fantastic, one of my favorite remaining records from that scene.

• 2 months later...

Looks like the Hot Topic press of this is up on the site. It's only $13.50 right now, which is the same price as the CD. I don't know if this is a error or not, but I got mine for the $13.50. 

Here's the link http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ShopByGenre/Screamo/Sleeping+With+Sirens+-+Madness+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10343332.jsp