Dustin Kensrue - Carry the Fire (PO Now)

seangj

I submitted it to Discogs. Does anyone remember seeing how many reds were pressed? Here is the link.

http://www.discogs.com/release/6928505

I want to say 1000? I thought someone earlier asked kings road and had mentioned that. Also, mine should be here today! So excited to listen to this. Seeing him on the 27th of May. Wish I could catch the part of the tour with Andy hull and tanner Merritt though. Such a good lineup.

Yea here at the show $15.00. Waiting for Dustin. Andy and Tanner sounded great.

I hope tanner still has some of his solo CD's available after the tour to put up online. I know someone asked him about a vinyl pressing for doubt and he said maybe down the road.. Also got carry the fire in today and the packaging and everything came out really nice for this release. Excited to spin it.

So I am the idiot who pre ordered this from kings road, forgot I pre-ordered it and then ordered another from Amazon... with that being said I can confirm what others have said in that the Amazon version is orange (says limited orange on it)... Spun the red last night and it sounds fantastic, however, between the two I think the orange looks way cooler.

That's pretty lame. I love DK, but this isn't that big of a release for them to worry about getting out early IMO.

Completely agree. Media mail wouldn't have gotten to most people in the surrounding states until monday at the earliest. That being said, this release was really well done and the poster/lyric foldout it well done. Sounds amazing as well. There's something dark and what beautiful things are probably my favorite tracks so far.