PO: Metz - II (Out May 5th, 2015)

The whole first pressing is the Loser edition if it's in a store it should be right?

They are definitely NOT all loser editions. There is no local/indie record store here in Salt Lake City that ever has loser editions. Even on the initial shipment, they are standard black issue. If I want a loser edition, I have to preorder it directly from Sub Pop.

I ordered the Loser Edition from a UK store and got it today. Even though there was a Loser Edition sticker on the LP, the vinyl was gold and with no alternate slipcover not blue with white swirl vinyl, like I've seen online.

Anyone know what this is about?! Maybe the blue vinyl version was online if you ordered directly from Sub Pop.

I ordered the Loser Edition from a UK store and got it today. Even though there was a Loser Edition sticker on the LP, the vinyl was gold and with no alternate slipcover not blue with white swirl vinyl, like I've seen online.

Anyone know what this is about?! Maybe the blue vinyl version was online if you ordered directly from Sub Pop.

Maybe it's the Euro version.

the blue version should be in stores as well, my gf picked it up locally and it was definitely the blue/white one

• 1 month later...

The Loser Edition is still in stock at Sub Pop, ordered a copy and got it today. Such amazing packaging and the record looks insane! Awesome to have such a bad ass pressing for such a phenomenal album, this is definitely going to be a top 3 favorite of the year for me.

Yeah the packaging is pretty rad.