Meet the 16-year-old whose record label is putting out Macaulay Culkin’s new 7-inch

He could be, but you'd think he'd promote his label/releases more on here if he was.

He does promote his label all the time but thats all he posts on here, he never gets involved with any other thread than that.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108096-jett-plastic-recordings/?hl=%2Bplastic+%2Bjett

vFOVkoT.gif

This is my favorite Shitty Rambo Post, This gif needs more play. Is he around anymore? 

He does promote his label all the time but thats all he posts on here, he never gets involved with any other thread than that.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108096-jett-plastic-recordings/?hl=%2Bplastic+%2Bjett

Regardless, he did pick up on STL Ben being annoying as fuck. I don't have a problem with anybody but he's pretentious as hell. 

Also, maybe unrelated but I have heard numerous talks about his dad who runs "Melodies and Memories" (record store) out in Detroit about flipping certain RSD titles on ebay.

I can vouch for him as I've been there to talk about this kid with his father with NG. The Dads an awesome guy and his son seems to be the same. Has a massive Third Man collection if I recall correctly.

Flipping... RSD... Bayside...

I can't believe it's page 3 already and there have been zero jokes about "Macaulay Culkin's new 7-inch".

• "I don't want anything to do with Macaulay's 7-inch"
  • "I think Macaulay could get arrested for letting a 16-year-old put out his 7-inch"

etc.

edit: page 4 apparently, even.

I can't believe it's page 3 already and there have been zero jokes about "Macaulay Culkin's new 7-inch".

Let's talk about "Macaulay Culkin's new 7-inch"...

I was Home Alone the other day and I got a call from my Uncle Buck. He told me that he saw My Girl giving Macaulay Culkin The Nutcracker (if you know what I mean). Now, I know her father can't stand those Richie Rich child actors because they are all a bunch of Party Monsters, so I'm assuming she was doing it as a way of Getting Even With Dad. Now, maybe I'm just trying to be a Wish Kid here, but what Macaulay Culkin, my uncle and her father don't know is my lady is a hermaphrodite, so there is a good chance that in The Midnight Hour, Macaulay Culkin slipped his hand into her Black or White undies and grabbed hold of her Rocket Gibraltar. Talk about the Great Equalizer! Only the Lonely would not have been shocked when they were hoping for Sex and Breakfast with my girl but ended up with The Good Son. I can only guess he didn't tell her, "I'll See You in the Morning."

Yeah...Macaulay Culkin's got a new 7-inch.