PO NOW: Death Grips - The Powers That B

SF ticket was $26 + $13.50 fee = $39.50 total

That seems like a lot when I paid $12 to see them right after Exmilitary came out, but if they actually show up and perform it will be awesome and absolutely worth it.

I thought about buying some and driving from So Cal to San Fran for it since it's on a Saturday but then I saw the price and was like meh.. I'll just hope and pray the LA date isn't a festival again.. I also saw them right after Ex Mil, I think it was their second show ever at Low End Theory in LA and nothing can ever top that really..

I thought about buying some and driving from So Cal to San Fran for it since it's on a Saturday but then I saw the price and was like meh.. I'll just hope and pray the LA date isn't a festival again.. I also saw them right after Ex Mil, I think it was their second show ever at Low End Theory in LA and nothing can ever top that really..

The show I was talking about was also at Low End Theory in SF. Show was insane. And I agree that nothing can ever top it.