The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Any EU based stores who have the loser edition available to preorder?

Don't think Sub Pop has a euro based web store. I know past Sub Pop loser editions have shown up in my local shop on the street date. Not sure if it's the same case in the EU. Give your shop a call and see if it's something they can get for you.

Don't think Sub Pop has a euro based web store. I know past Sub Pop loser editions have shown up in my local shop on the street date. Not sure if it's the same case in the EU. Give your shop a call and see if it's something they can get for you.

Next to all loser editions show up at my local, too. They do make it across the pond more often than not, that's for sure.

Next to all loser editions show up at my local, too. They do make it across the pond more often than not, that's for sure.

Thanks for the answers. I have pre ordered from the US.......But im not to happy about the risk of possible tax/custom fee, which will make it twice as "expensive"