Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

so ended up jumping down somewhere. went into a house ended up behind the beasts before cleric beast. geez. did not end well with cleric beast. this is gonna be a bitch

Molotoves are your friend in the beginning of the game. did you find the shortcut back to the central lamp? Makes thr trip to the first boss much easier

Molotoves are your friend in the beginning of the game. did you find the shortcut back to the central lamp? Makes thr trip to the first boss much easier

i have no molotovs. the only lamp i have is thr first one you get after you climb the long ladder like right when you start the game/few mins in. after grtting killed gotta go back all the way to that lamp.

i have no molotovs. the only lamp i have is thr first one you get after you climb the long ladder like right when you start the game/few mins in. after grtting killed gotta go back all the way to that lamp.

Grind for some echoes and buy some from the bath messenger in Hunter's Dream. They're 180 a piece.

the 2 beasts before cleric have killed me a lot lol. tag team my ass. i cant find tht place. its like im bill murray in groundhog day. i should probably give up already.

Just run past them. After I find a boss that I don't win on the first time, I generally farm a few runs, then spawn as close as possible and just sprint there. I don't bother trying to fight anything so I can be a fresh as possible.