Insound Closing Its Doors After 16 Years

Glad I saw this post yesterday, haven't been hacking the boards as much in the past 6 months. But I was able to pick up a green debut carbon dc. Wasn't my first color choice, but at that price I couldn't pass.

Seriously considered the Dino Jr. One for about a minute...then went black.

I kept thinking a bright color would be nice, I'm just too plain.

was going to order a couple of records, but 8.49 shipping for 2? did I miss a free/discounted shipping code?

shipping seems to be about $9 no matter how big your order. if you buy 10 records or a turntable, it's a much better deal. doesn't seem to be worth it for buying just a couple records.

There's some decent deals on vinyl but the $9 shipping and tax collected regardless of state is tough to shake. Even with a bunch of records that I'm not really itching to buy in my cart, they come out to around $12 shipped, at which point I could pay a couple bucks more and get them at a local shop or direct from the label.

That said, some people might be interested to hear that they have Innerspeaker for $11.69: http://www.insound.com/tame-impala-innerspeaker-vinyl-2xlp.html

There's some decent deals on vinyl but the $9 shipping and tax collected regardless of state is tough to shake. Even with a bunch of records that I'm not really itching to buy in my cart, they come out to around $12 shipped, at which point I could pay a couple bucks more and get them at a local shop or direct from the label.

That said, some people might be interested to hear that they have Innerspeaker for $11.69: http://www.insound.com/tame-impala-innerspeaker-vinyl-2xlp.html

I think you have to either buy quite a few records or find some really good deals to make that $9 shipping make sense.