Insound Closing Its Doors After 16 Years

Any suggestions? Really want to take advantage of this sale.

Should I just buy a debut carbon and buy everything else I need later?

Should I buy a DC and some active speakers?

Should I buy something else entirely?

What's your current setup?

My shipping was 7 dollars, including the turntable. So...Idk. 

Strange, mine was $5 for a turntable.

Seems to have $8.50 shipping for a turntable internationally....seems a little suspicious. I'm a tad worried that it wouldn't go through. But if it does, even with the exchange rate, a pretty amazing price for a lot of these turntables...

Just a word of advice for international folks, Insound does not put a shipping price paid on the package or invoice, so if it goes the courrier route (which a turntable would, I assume) you are on the hook for taxes for the item itself PLUS the courrier services ridiculous made up shipping costs.

Just a word of advice for international folks, Insound does not put a shipping price paid on the package or invoice, so if it goes the courrier route (which a turntable would, I assume) you are in the hook for taxes for the item itself PLUS the courrier services ridiculous made up shipping costs.

There is also a notice saying they won't ship turntables outside of North America. So I'm not sure the orders will go through for you.

Just a word of advice for international folks, Insound does not put a shipping price paid on the package or invoice, so if it goes the courrier route (which a turntable would, I assume) you are in the hook for taxes for the item itself PLUS the courrier services ridiculous made up shipping costs

Yes, I remember this from a previous purchase. But I wrote to Insound arguing that their checkout said 'International Air' when they in fact sent it surface, and they refunded me more than half the cost of the tariffs (aka what the taxes would have actually been on UPS air). Not sure if I'll take the plunge, though it's very tempting!

Just a word of advice for international folks, Insound does not put a shipping price paid on the package or invoice, so if it goes the courrier route (which a turntable would, I assume) you are in the hook for taxes for the item itself PLUS the courrier services ridiculous made up shipping costs.

Oh God, still so tempted though.

I have a rega RP1.. Any recommended upgrades(for the RP1)? I'd like to take advantage of this sale but don't know what the best bang for my buck would be

It doesn't look like they straight up sell the RP1 Performance Pack, which is a bummer because that would've done you quite nicely. The Music Hall Marimba speakers are a decent buy if you're looking for speakers though.