MLIW "Witness" 10 year anniversary reissue

Bump made me think these were showing up on doorsteps. That being said, does Deathwish send out shipping emails? I wanna say this is the first time I've ordered from them directly.

They send shipping conf with tracking.

You should order from them more often. Seriously the best label out there. Best customer service.

Funny story, I've been listening to MLIW for maybe a good 5 or so years always been into them, so my aunt and uncle were visiting from Iowa not too long ago and my uncles sister and I are about the same age and have always been pretty close but she lives in Iowa (I live in California) well my aunt and uncle were telling me about her fiancée and how he's in a band called Modern Life is War. I was like are you kidding? I have several records from them and listen to them all the time. So basically my cousin is getting married to the vocalist Jeff.

Funny story, I've been listening to MLIW for maybe a good 5 or so years always been into them, so my aunt and uncle were visiting from Iowa not too long ago and my uncles sister and I are about the same age and have always been pretty close but she lives in Iowa (I live in California) well my aunt and uncle were telling me about her fiancée and how he's in a band called Modern Life is War. I was like are you kidding? I have several records from them and listen to them all the time. So basically my cousin is getting married to the vocalist Jeff.

Make sure you give them an awesome wedding present...then ask for some test presses.

That could be quite the fun wedding to attend.  Very cool.

Never got the email, weird. What did it say about the delay?

"Modern Life Is War "Witness" Remaster Vinyl Delay

Unfortunately we have received word from the pressing plant that Witness LPs will be delayed. We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking at a new estimated ship date of Mid-June. As soon as the records arrive at our warehouse we will be shipping them out!

If you ordered other items with your pre-order of Witness they will be shipped all together once LPs arrive. If you ordered other items for pre-order along with Witness they will be shipped together once everything is available. Again, we're incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause and hope to get this awesome release out as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience,

Deathwish Store

[email protected]"

"Modern Life Is War "Witness" Remaster Vinyl Delay

Unfortunately we have received word from the pressing plant that Witness LPs will be delayed. We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking at a new estimated ship date of Mid-June. As soon as the records arrive at our warehouse we will be shipping them out!

If you ordered other items with your pre-order of Witness they will be shipped all together once LPs arrive. If you ordered other items for pre-order along with Witness they will be shipped together once everything is available. Again, we're incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause and hope to get this awesome release out as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience,

Deathwish Store

[email protected]"

Thanks. Wound up getting the email but not until this afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...