Fallout Discussion: “76”

Hmm, interesting. Really hope they decide to make it exclusive. From a money making standpoint I can see why they would want to. But I have no doubt that so many people would make the switch over to current gen if Fallout was exclusive to it.

Also, I'd be really upset if they make it for all systems. Hate to see them having to limit the capabilities of what could be a spectacular game to just make a little more money. There hasn't been a new Fallout since 2010. I would love to see what 5+ years of development would look like without restrictions.  

Pees - personally, I really don't care. I have a 360 and an a new gen x-one. Just as long as the fucking thing comes out!

I see what you're getting at though on limiting the capabilities and such. But 5 years ago there wasn't these new gen consoles so the development could've started there and then upgraded. No doubt there's going to be glitches either way.

I just want thus fucking game.