Fallout Discussion: “76”

Lootcrate revealed. This dude is annoying as hell but whatever.

Really don't regret skipping that one.

I couldn't get through this video. This dude is like the bastard child of Tom Green and the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.

Edit: Muted it and finished it. The only thing worth a damn in that box is the little Nuka-Cola poster. Those are some expensive ass coasters and stuffed carnival dog I tell ya h'wat.

I couldn't get through this video. This dude is like the bastard child of Tom Green and the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.

Edit: Muted it and finished it. The only thing worth a damn in that box is the little Nuka-Cola poster. Those are some expensive ass coasters and stuffed carnival dog I tell ya h'wat.

I thought the flag was kinda nice but yeah the rest was not "so unbelievably cool".

That makes more sense, worth it just for the season pass...and those "so unbelievably cool" socks

I wonder if I get a discount on the season pass with my gamer club with best buy? Anybody know

New pipboy bundles. Told you they would put up more.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/fallout-4

But you have to buy everything else with it. $70 more than it originally was. And there's no savings. You could buy that strategy guide and season pass separately and it'd be the same price. They probably had more because those two things weren't selling as well. I'm tempted to cancel my order from Amazon but don't want to take the chance of a later arrival date. I'll just scoop up those other two things when I have the moolah.